Maoris In Japan....

Kia Ora all... Well Paora and Chanel are currently living in Omihachiman, Shiga, Japan. Teaching english to Senior High School students... Read our blog to see what we've been getting up to here in japan and abroad.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

BEER GARDEN!!!







PHOTOS: The fulla dressed as a chick is my bro Andy.. cuzzy hooked me up with free drinks all night..chur


Well a couple of weeks back we went to enjoy one of the great attractions that they have in KYOTO.. temples did you say,Geisha did you say.... no.. none of that crap... but with summer approaching here, one of the great attractions has reopened for the summer season...yes thats right BEER GARDENS!!!!! what are beer gardens i hear you say.. they are not lovely raked gardens with beer cans in them... no basically its heaps of tables and chairs on the top of the roof of a building with all the beer and food you can drink and eat for 4 hours....i went down early and meet up later on with our mates from shizuoka, Max and Hinekura plus our mate whetz from kobe who were down in kyoto for Kapa haka Business.. Chanel turned up later on, but called it an early night as she wasnt feeling well...

But this didnt stop these horis from going HARD!!! the system was suppose to be pint for pint.. hello what do these maoris do.. go around tables looking for empty classes then filling them up and stock pilling our beers... man it was MEAN!!!! lets just say we got hammered!!!!

after this closed we went to the pub to carry on the festivities...at about 1 or 2 we decided to hit the Clubs... Max and them decided to call it quits..but this was not the end of the night or me..oohhh no son.....lucky for me one of my mates was working on the bar, so just raged until 6am... somehow mangaged to stumble to the subway to catch the train..ended up going pass my stop by 3 stops so over to the other track to get back to my stop... got on my final train back to Omihachiman..sat down and crashed all the way to my stop.. just by dumb luck i guess, i opened my eyes as the train doors opened at my stop.. bam out the door and taxi to home to hit my pillow at 10am... mean night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home